1) I am human, therefore I am bound to make grammar mistakes. Deal with it.
2) If you never seen the words FUCK, SHIT, or BITCH, then you probably just did and should continue reading my blog anyways.
Alright, now that we got those out of the way, I'm proud to welcome all of you to Who Ya Gonna Call? (http://thefunslinger.blogspot.com). I will be posting once or twice a week (this will probably increase) on whatever I feel like writing about. Whether it be an event in the news, my life, or just something worth mentioning. I am also no longer afraid to admit that I am a geek, hence my writing will be chock full of pop culture references and silly euphemisms. I plan on keeping this entry short, so sit back and relax. But be sure to buckle up, because where we're going, we don't need roads.
No comments:
Post a Comment